Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
A Dark Triumph™ vintage Watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. The Longines Watch Company has been around since 1832. The Swiss watchmaker has become a true symbol of passion and striving for excellence. Longines produces rugged and precise watches that are a favorite of the aeronautics industry and have developed a special relationship with the world of sports. The Suicide King unites this outstanding condition circa 1918 Longines with an amazing Dark Triumph Skull & Cross Bones Sterling Silver Bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the sinister Crowned Skull to the historically-inspired arch quatrefoil lugs and the Gothic links to the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Showcase your Dark Triumph timepiece in the perfect resting place! A hand cobbled leather coffin watch box with sterling silver adornments. Made to look a bit old and worn, each one will be unique given they are all handmade. Dark Triumph embraces subtle imperfections as exclusive originalities!
The Longines Watch Company was founded in 1832. The Longines Watch Company has been around since 1832. The Swiss watchmaker has become a true symbol of passion and striving for excellence. Longines produces rugged and precise watches that are a favorite of the aeronautics industry and have developed a special relationship with the world of sports.
Dark Triumph only sells top shelf gear and we want you to be stoked with your purchase! However, if you are not happy, we have the following return policies:
* This is a special gift package. While there are no refunds, if the recipient would like to exchange the watch for a different timepiece in December 2016 and pay the difference, that will be allowed. This exchange will be honored for one week from time of gift. Returns must be sent overnight or by priority delivery, fully insured and paid for by the customer. You are responsible until it arrives at Dark Triumph. All items returned must be in the same condition as initially shipped.
* All International Sales are Final.
* All Custom, Discounted or Ebay Sales are Final.
* All of our products are handcrafted, variation in color, pattern, and materials are not deemed as a manufacturing defect. Each is handmade where we embrace subtle imperfections as exclusive originalities!
* Please be mindful that the majority of our products are vintage or even antique (some as old as 50 -100 plus years). As with all mechanical and vintage items, regular maintenance and care is recommended and required to ensure the lasting reliability of the timepiece. Although we do not directly offer repair or maintenance services, we can recommend other respected watch service people to care for your piece after purchase.
Our priority is building watches that nurture great relationships with our clients. Our goal is to provide you with a timepiece of horological significance that blends art and technology into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
Posted by CentiMark's Executive Committee, USA on 14th Feb 2017
Once again, we were looking for the perfect and unique gift for the President of our company and this turned out to be a gem. He loves the skull and crossbones and overall look of the watch. One of kind BAD ASS watch that has turned heads ever since. The design, customer service, and experience with Paul was fantastic. Nothing like dressing up a suit with that watch. Makes a statement for sure. You made Christmas easy for us this year and we would recommend Dark Triumph to anyone. Don't miss out on the coffin watch case it is amazing!