"Custom for David B."
Vintage Hamilton Watch - Black Diamond Skull Crossbones Bracelet in Sterling Silver. In the style of Bouncer of Purgatory - and refined with Relic Fleur Clasp!
A Dark Triumph™ vintage Watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. The Hamilton Watch Company has been around since 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. This exclusive timepiece made specifically for David B. unites an outstanding condition vintage Hamilton with an amazing Dark Triumph Skull & Cross bones Sterling Silver Bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Vintage Hamilton Watch circa 1940s
- Hamilton Movement 917 one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- Original High Grade Pocket Watch converted to wrist watch
- New stainless steel custom case
- 45mm diameter case x 15mm thick
- Custom Gray Textured Dark Triumph Death's Head Skull Dial
- New Luminous Silver Hands
Superb quality - Black Diamond Bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet:
- Massive Skull & Crossbones Arched Lugs
- Large Brilliant Black Diamond in the Skull Eyes
- Relic Fleur Box Clasp with Memento Mori Skull Safety
- Death's-Head Skull Gotham Links
- Total Weight: 250 grams
- Length: ~ 21 cm/8.5 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 19 cm/7.5 inches (clasped). Wrist measurement ~ 7 inches +1/2 for fit.
Price & Terms:
- Special discount pricing as a repeat customer: $4,000+750=$4,750
- ½ down upon order, ½ due upon completion prior to shipment:
- Deposit $2,000, Paid May 30
- June 25, change order: Add skull winder w/black diamond eyes $750
- New balance due upon completion: $2,750
- Pieces that are created as a special order, custom or modified design basis are not returnable or refundable. Our guarantee is that the piece will match the final design you approved including the type of stone(s) /and metals. Note: that all handmade jewelry will differ slightly due to the nature of the craft and may include minor variations in the overall size of the piece(s) and/or minor differences in the stone colors and shape.
- 15-20 weeks (time is approximate).
- Timing is a guideline, not a guarantee, and would vary based upon pipeline here and creative process.
About Hamilton Watches
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combinine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.