“HEART in RUINS”
PROTOTYPE Dark Triumph Watch - Double Skull Heart Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph™ watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Heart in Ruins unites this new Dark Triumph automatic watch with a stunning Dark Triumph sterling silver. This is a prototype piece from the Dark Triumph Laboratory. It was was made with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the sinister double skull that conjures up sacred heart imagery to the historically-inspired arch quatrefoil lugs and the archaically handsome skull cross clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
New Dark Triumph Automatic Watch
- Mechanical Automatic (self-winding) movement
- Brushed 316L stainless steel case
- Black Gloss Dial with Custom Dark Triumph Skull & Logo
- 40mm diameter case (without crown)
- 13mm case thickness
- Scratch resistant mineral glass
- Date feature
Superb Quality Custom 925 Sterling Silver & Blue Sapphire Dark Triumph Bracelet:
- Magnificent Double Skull Sacred Heart Arched Lugs
- Royal Skull & Cross bones Trigger Snap Clasp
- Alternating Square Cross & Smooth Gotham Links
- Weight: 280 grams total
- Length: ~ 23cm/9 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 20.3cm/8 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
Dark Triumph only sells top shelf gear and we want you to be stoked with your purchase! However, if you are not happy, we have the following return policies:
* Every Dark Triumph piece is unique. Because of this, creating a guarantee for each novel treasure is difficult, but every one of our curated pieces comes with a 3-day return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your timepiece, simply ship the item back to us within three business days and we will refund the full payment price minus shipping & restocking/finishing fees of 15%. Returns must be sent overnight or by priority delivery, fully insured and paid for by the customer. You are responsible until it arrives at Dark Triumph. All items returned must be in the same condition as initially shipped.
* All International Sales are Final. All discounted or Ebay Sales are Final.
* All of our products are handcrafted, variation in color, pattern, and materials are not deemed as a manufacturing defect. Each is handmade where we embrace subtle imperfections as exclusive originalities!
* Please be mindful that the majority of our products are vintage or even antique (some as old as 50 -100 plus years). As with all mechanical and vintage items, regular maintenance and care is recommended and required to ensure the lasting reliability of the timepiece. Although we do not directly offer repair or maintenance services, we can recommend other respected watch service people to care for your piece after purchase.
Our priority is building watches that nurture great relationships with our clients. Our goal is to provide you with a timepiece of horological significance that blends art and technology into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.