"KING of SCARS"
Franck Muller King Conquistador Chronograph - Handmade Buffalo Leather & Sterling Silver Diamond Strap.
A Dark Triumph™ timepiece is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Founded officially in 1991, Franck Muller, the watchmaking brand has gained worldwide success and fame by creating beautiful complicated timepieces. King of Scars unites this excellent condition 2000’s Franck Muller King Conquistador with a powerful Dark Triumph Screaming Skull Cross Strap. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired Royal Crosses and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Pre-Owned Franck Muller Circa 2000's
- Franck Muller King Conquistador Men's Chronograph Watch 8005KCC - Automatic winding.
- Stainless steel case 56mm x 40mm
- Black Dial and Luminous Arabic Numerals
- Chronograph features w/date at 6 o'clock.
Dark Triumph Leather Strap:
- Superb quality hand made in Buffalo leather
- Deep, thick graining
- Padded - Black matte surface with black leather lining
- Adorned with 925 Sterling Silver
- Wicked Screaming Skull Royal Crosses - Handset Black Diamonds
- Screaming Skull Square Crosses - Handset Black Diamonds
- Securely fastened with Skull & Double Square cross Buckle - black diamonds
- Total Weight: 135 grams
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 18 cm/7 inches - 21 cm/8.5 inches (buckle to first hole - last hole)
About Franck Muller Watches
Franck Muller is a noted Swiss watchmaker known for creating beautiful complicated timepieces. His brand of watches carries the slogan, "Master of Complications". Franck Muller watches are worn by various celebrities, among them: Demi Moore, Robin Williams, Elton John and Ozzy Osbourne. Franck Muller timepieces are famous for their fusion of "modern" style (mostly inspired by American watches from the thirties, like Elgin tonneau) and traditional Swiss watch manufacturing.