BESPOKE DARK TRIUMPH WATCH
A year ago, I received a surprise call from one of my musical superheroes, Alice Cooper. In addition to being the Godfather of Shock-Rock, a 2011 Rock 'n Roll Fame Inductee, and fueling the Dark Triumph laboratory soundtrack, I learned he’s an avid watch collector. He invited me to dinner where we shared stories of life, music, art, and of course watches. Before the check arrived (thank you Alice) the idea for an Alice Cooper Hollywood Vampires watch was in motion.
Design elements inspired by Alice’s career as a solo artist as well as with the Vampires were created in distinctive Dark Triumph style. Months later, when the last precious gemstone was handset, the final polish of sterling silver complete and the Rolex watch finely tuned this timekeeping work of art was placed on his wrist.
Presenting: Hollywood Nightmare
- Vintage Rolex DateJust with White Gold Bezel
- Striking Spidery Eyes Dial
- Relic Hollywood Vampire Bat – Ruby Eyes
- Gotham Links
- Screaming Skulls
- Mascara Spidery Eyes – Black Diamonds
- Relic Swashbuckler Sword/Dagger
- Vampire Bat Guard – Ruby Eyes
- Sick things Double Skull Heart – Black Diamonds