DIO's Dark Triumph Rolex video
Dark Triumph is a proud of sponsor the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up And Shout Cancer Fund. The fund founded in memory of the late rock music legend, will commemorate the 10th anniversary of his passing and the formation of the charity with an Awards Gala on February 20, 2020. The Awards Gala, which will take place at The Avalon in Hollywood, will be hosted by radio and television personality Eddie Trunk and will recognize honorees who have played a role in either Dio's legacy or that of the charity.
The event will include a major silent auction featuring a specially designed diamond-studded one-of-a-kind Rolex watch dubbed DIO's Sacred Heart Timepiece created for the Dio Cancer Fund Gala by Dark Triumph.
MAKING DIO's ROLEX
Confirmed to present awards to the distinguished honorees at the Gala are recording artists Sebastian Bach, Tommy Lee of MÖTLEY CRÜE, Jeff Pilson of FOREIGNER, legendary DEEP PURPLE vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes, Frankie Banali of QUIET RIOT, Fred Coury of CINDERELLA, Robbie Crane of BLACK STAR RIDERS and music industry executive Ahmet Zappa.
Created especially for the Dio Cancer Fund Gala, Dark Triumphs’ signature style of rock 'n' roll meets luxury is echoed throughout this Rolex masterpiece:
- superb vintage Rolex Datejust watch from the 1960s.
- wicked diamond & ruby studded sterling silver with 18kt yellow gold bracelet
- featuring Dio's "Murray" handpainted on the dial by Australian fine artist Timothy John.
- sinister 'singing' skull sacred heart
- scarred bleeding eye links
- archaically handsome clasp
it all adds up to a combination that defines the deadly cool of this awe-inspiring timepiece!
• 1969 Rolex Date Just Automatic Watch
• Gold & Silver Crosses Adorn the Sides
• Rebellious Sacred Heart Motif
• Graduated Black Diamonds & Rubies
• Royal Screaming Clasp w/ Skull Safety
• 18Kt Yellow Gold Accents