New Dark Triumph Watch - Black Diamond & Sterling Silver Leather Strap:
Checkered past represents a next level in Dark Triumph watchmaking. A new Swiss automatic movement powers our custom Dark Triumph watch cradled by our awe inspiring luxurious leather strap. This handmade calfskin strap is adorned with an intriguing hammered texture skull & crossbones creating a strong style statement. This substantial piece was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired Skull to the supple leather and richly textured buckle, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this highly collectible custom timepiece:
New Dark Triumph Watch:
- Semi-Skeletonized 'DT Checkered Skull' & 'Bone Roman' indices dial
- the observer can see through areas of the cutout dial to admire the mechanical charm below
- 'D†' Eyes
- Luminous black hands with red tipped seconds hand
- Powered by a NEW Swiss Automatic Gilt Gold movement
- High grade calibre with 25 jewels
- Substantial 42 hour power reserve
- Our iconic logo emboldens the rotor
- Brushed Stainless Steel 41mm case w/ Sapphire Crystal & luminous hands
- Exhibition back to showcase the beautiful movement
Superb Handmade Leather Strap with dark intriguing hammered texture skull & crossbones:
- Sterling silver skulls with Black Diamonds
- Sterling Silver Crossbones
- Sterling Silver Half Skull & Crossbones Buckle - black diamonds
- Note buckle pin with Skull with tiny black diamonds!
- The highest quality ‘Novonappa’ premium calfskin from Tannery Haas in France (est 1842) (Hermes).
- Zermatt leather lining - Double tanned water/sweat resistant calfskin
- Perfectly balanced - Supple and firm, Beautiful patina over time
- Total Weight: 190 grams
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 6.5 - 8 inches (first hole to last hole on buckle)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About ETA Movements
Founded in 1856, with its Headquarters in Grenchen, Switzerland, ETA has over 150 years of experience crafting some of the most accurate and reliable movements in the world. ETA is renowned for designing and producing quartz, automatic and hand-wound movements and mechanical ébauches. The company is a product of experience and strength in the business of Swiss watchmaking and quality products.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega, Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.