"Custom for Armando"
Vintage Hamilton Watch - Black Diamond Skull Crossbones Bracelet in Sterling Silver w/ 18kt Gold.
A Dark Triumph™ vintage Watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. The Hamilton Watch Company has been around since 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. This custom timepiece specifically for Armando unites an outstanding condition vintage Hamilton with an amazing Dark Triumph Skull & Cross bones Sterling Silver Bracelet with 18 kt. yellow gold adornments. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Vintage Hamilton Watch circa 1940s
- Hamilton Movement 921 one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- Original High Grade Pocket Watch converted to wrist watch
- New stainless steel custom case
- 45mm diameter case x 15mm thick
- Custom Plain Black Dial - Glossy w/Indices
- Original Hamilton Vintage Gilt Hands.
- 18 kt. Aged Yellow Gold w/Black Diamond Screaming Skull Winding Crown
Superb quality - Black Diamond Bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet:
- Massive Skull & Crossbones Arched Lugs
- Large Brilliant Black Diamond in the Skull Eyes w/yellow gold eyebrow ring
- Sick Things - Dagger in the Double Skull Heart - black diamonds & 18kt yellow gold.
- Death's-Head Skull Gotham Links
- Total Weight: 250 grams
- Length: ~ TBD client specified - see watch bracelet sizing
Price & Terms:
- ½ down upon order, ½ due upon completion prior to shipment:
- Deposit $4,249
- Balance $4,250
- Pieces that are created as a special order, custom or modified design basis are not returnable or refundable. Our guarantee is that the piece will match the final design you approved including the type of stone(s) /and metals. Note: that all handmade jewelry will differ slightly due to the nature of the craft and may include minor variations in the overall size of the piece(s) and/or minor differences in the stone colors and shape.
- 3-4 weeks (time is approximate).
About Hamilton Watches
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combinine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.