Vintage HAMILTON Watch - Leather & Sterling Silver Diamond & Ruby Skull Strap
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Bloodshot unites this excellent condition Vintage Hamilton Watch with a stunning Dark Triumph sterling silver and precious gems leather strap. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the foreboding skulls to the crossbone daggers and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Stunning Vintage Hamilton Watch
- Circa 1950's Hamilton 921 Pocket Watch Movement, one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- Original High Grade 21 Jewel Pocket Watch converted to 44mm wrist watch in new custom case.
- Museum Quality Hand-painted Skull Dial by Australian Fine Artist Timothy John
- Black Pilot Dial with 'Blood Splatters'
- Rich blacks, whites and reds
- Remarkable depth and texture
- Brushed stainless steel with glossy bezel case with Exhibition back to showcase this gorgeous movement!
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer
Dark Triumph Leather Strap:
- Exquisite Quality Horween Leather - Making the best leather since 1905 in USA.
- Heavy padded - Smooth surface with black leather lining
- Adorned with 925 Sterling Silver '
- Sinister Full Skull with Crossbone Daggers - Handset Black Diamond Eyes
- Mini me - Skull Crossbones - Red Ruby Eyes
- Securely fasted with Relic Skull & 'Skullinbolt' Cross Buckle
- Black Diamond & ruby eyes
- Weight: 120 grams Total
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 18 cm/6.75 inches - 21 cm/8.25 inches (buckle to first hole - last hole)
About Hamilton Watches
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.