Vintage HAMILTON Watch - Handmade Leather & Sterling Silver Diamond Skull Strap
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. SAINT VENGEANCE unites this excellent condition vintage Hamilton watch with a stunning Dark Triumph diamond and sterling silver leather strap. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the sinister diamond screaming to the historically-inspired Fleur De Lis and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Stunning Vintage Hamilton Watch:
- Circa 1940's Hamilton 921 Pocket Watch Movement, one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- Original High Grade 21 Jewel Pocket Watch converted to 45mm wrist watch in new custom case.
- Hand-painted Skull Dial by Australian Artist Timothy John
- Rich merlot color tones
- Remarkable depth and texture
- DT Skull Winder - black diamond eyes
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer
- Beautiful display back to showcase this quality movement!
Dark Triumph Leather Strap:
- Superb Quality Hand made in Italy, genuine 'glove' leather
- Extra heavy padded - Black matte surface with tan leather lining
- Adorned with 925 Sterling Silver
- Magnificent Screaming Skull Relic Fleur De Lis Motif
- Black Diamonds eyes
- Securely fasted with Relic Skull & Long Cross Buckle
- Black Diamond eyes
- Weight: 125 grams Total
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 18 cm/7 inches - 21 cm/8.5 inches (buckle to first hole - last hole)
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combinine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.