Dark Triumph Watch - Diamonds, Sapphires, Sterling Silver & Leather Strap
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Painted Ruins unites this excellent condition Vintage Hamilton* movement powering our Dark Triumph watch with a stunning sterling silver and precious gem leather strap. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the majestic skulls to the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this collectible timepiece
Stunning Dark Triumph Watch
- Circa 1950's Hamilton 945 Pocket Watch Movement powers this Dark Triumph Watch.
- Original High Grade 23 Jewel Pocket Watch converted to 44mm wrist watch in new custom case.
- Museum Quality Hand-painted Skull Dial by Australian Fine Artist Timothy John
- Rich blacks, yellows and blue tones
- Remarkable depth and texture
- Sterling Silver Skull Winding Crown - Black Diamond Eyes
- Original Gilt Gold hands perfectly complement the Hand-painted Dial
- Sapphire Glass and Stainless steel case with Exhibition back to showcase this gorgeous movement!
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer
Superb Handmade Leather Strap - Blue Sapphires & Black Diamonds
- The highest quality ‘Novonappa’ premium calfskin From Tannery Haas in France (est 1842) (Hermes).
- Zermatt leather lining - Double tanned water/sweat resistant calfskin
- Perfectly balanced - Supple and firm, Beautiful patina over time
- Sterling Silver Anchor Cross Crowned Skulls - Blue Sapphire Eyes & Black diamonds
- Sterling Silver Royal SQ cross - princess cut black diamonds
- Securely fastened with Sterling skull & Long cross buckle
- Black diamonds skulls
- "JUST THE TIP" of the buckle pin is tiny skull with black diamonds!
- Weight: 120 grams Total
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 18 cm/6.75 inches - 21 cm/8.5 inches (buckle to first hole - last hole)
About Hamilton Watches
*Hamilton is a registered trademark of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.