“MAJESTY & RUIN”
Vintage HAMILTON Watch - Suede Leather & Sterling Silver Diamond Skull Fleur De Lis Strap
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. MAJESTY & RUIN unites this excellent condition Vintage Hamilton Watch with a stunning Dark Triumph diamond and sterling silver leather strap. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the sinister diamond screaming skull to the historically-inspired crosses and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Stunning Vintage Hamilton Watch
- Circa 1940's Hamilton 921 Pocket Watch Movement, one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- Original High Grade 21 Jewel Pocket Watch converted to 45mm wrist watch in new custom case.
- Museum Quality Hand-painted Skull Dial by Australian Fine Artist Timothy John
- Rich rustic caramel-color tones
- Vermillion Dark Triumph Screaming Skull Fleur De Lis Centerpiece
- Remarkable depth and texture
- Black PVD Case with Onion Crown and Exhibition back to showcase this gorgeous movement!
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer
Dark Triumph Leather Strap:
- Exquisite Quality Vintage Italian Leather Handmade in Italy
- Heavy padded - Black matte suede surface with tan leather lining
- Adorned with 925 Sterling Silver
- Wickedly Sinister Screaming Skulls Fleur De Lis - Handset Black Diamond Eyes
- Square Crosses - Princess Cut Black Diamonds
- Securely fasted with Relic Skull & Fleur De Lis Buckle
- Black Diamond eyes
- Weight: 125 grams Total
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 18 cm/7 inches - 21 cm/8.5 inches (buckle to first hole - last hole)
About Hamilton Watches
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.