"BOUNCER of PURGATORY"
Vintage Hamilton Watch - Black Diamond Skull Crossbones Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph™ vintage Watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. The Hamilton Watch Company has been around since 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Bouncer of Purgatory unites this outstanding condition circa 1930's Hamilton with an amazing Dark Triumph Cross Sterling Silver Bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Vintage Hamilton Watch
- Circa 1930's Hamilton 945 Movement, one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- Original High Grade Pocket Watch converted to wrist watch
- New stainless steel custom case
- 45mm diameter case x 15mm thick
- 23 Jewels, adjusted 5 positions, very fine Nickel finish
- Custom Gray Textured Dark Triumph Death's Head Skull Dial
- New Luminous Silver Hands
Superb quality - Black Diamond Bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet:
- Massive Skull & Crossbones Arched Lugs
- Large Brilliant Black Diamond in the Skull Eyes
- Sinister EVIL Box Clasp with Memento Mori Skull Safety
- Death's-Head Skull Gotham Links
- Approximately 1 CTW Diamonds
- Total Weight: 230 grams
- Length: ~ 22.2cm/8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 19.7cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
Complete with Dark Triumph Pouch
About Hamilton Watches
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combinine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.