"BEG FOR MERCY"
Vintage Hamilton Watch - Black Diamond Skull Cherub Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph™ vintage Watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. The Hamilton Watch Company has been around since 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Beg for Mercy unites this outstanding condition circa 1950's Hamilton with an amazing Dark Triumph Bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired Skull Cherub "begging" with piercing black diamond eyes to the arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic links and the relic golgotha clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Antique Hamilton Watch
- Circa 1950's Hamilton 945 Movement, one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- Original High Grade Pocket Watch converted to wrist watch with new stainless steel custom case
- 23 Jewels, 5 positions, fine nickel finish with diagonal damask
- Memento Mori Skull Winding Crown with Black Diamond Eyes
- Custom 'DT Skull' Gorgeous Textured Burgundy Dial signed 'HAMILTON'
- New Luminous Hands
- 44mm diameter case x 14mm thick
- Fully Serviced
Superb quality - Custom 0.925 Sterling Silver Dark Triumph Bracelet:
- Beg for Mercy Skull Cherub with Seering Black Diamond Eyes
- Beautiful Quatrefoil Arch Lugs with Rat Rod Inspired 'Lightning' Holes
- Golgotha Skull Relic Cross Clasp
- Death's-Head Skull Safety & Red Ruby Eyes
- Approximately 1/4 Carat of Diamonds & Rubies!
- Weight: 235 grams total
- Length: ~ 22.5 cm/8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 20 cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Hamilton Watches
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combinine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.