Alessandro Baldieri Watch - Black Diamond & Ruby Skull Cross Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph™ timepiece is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Alessandro Baldieri, was an interior designer. born in Italy and educated in Rome and U.S. After twenty years of interiors and furniture design for the jet set, he was ready to fulfill his ambition to start a new venture. His creative flair, love of luxury and a keen eye for details have led him into the world of watches. The SM-46 is one of his newest designs and a continuation to his Seamonster line. This limited edition watch features a magnificent hand painted red skull by Australian contemporary artist Timothy John. A masterpiece!
Mercy unites this excellent condition Baldieri Watch with a wickedly stunning Dark Triumph sterling silver and leather strap. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired skull cherubs to the relic crosses and bones buckle, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this highly collectable timepiece:
Alessandro Baldieri Watch Circa 2010's
- Limited Edition of only 300 - 46mm Alessandro Baldieri Watch 'SeaMonster'
- Hand painted Skull Dial by Australian contemporary visual artist, Timothy John!
- Stainless steel case with sandblasted finish
- Rotating Polished Bezel 120 clicks
- Sapphire Dome Crystal
- 24 Jewel, 9015 Automatic Miyota Movement, 28800 VIB
- Limited Edition 300
- 46 x 16 mm case (without crown)
Superb Handmade Leather Strap - Sterling Silver with handset Black diamonds
- Beg for Mercy Skull Cherubs - Black Diamonds
- Square Crosses - Black Princess (Square) Cut Diamonds
- Skull & Bones Buckle - Black Diamonds
- The highest quality ‘Novonappa’ premium calfskin From Tannery Haas in France (est 1842) (Hermes).
- Zermatt leather lining - Double tanned water/sweat resistant calfskin
- Perfectly balanced - Supple and firm, Beautiful patina over time
- Weight: 195 grams total
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 7.25 - 9 inches; first hole to last hole
About Alessandro Baldieri Watches
This Italian designer was educated in both Rome and the U.S with a degree in architecture and interior design, he was famed for designing many homes of stars and high caliber jet setters.
Having been so successful in his interior design and furniture design career, Alessandro Baldieri set out to become the watchmaker he was destined to be. He pursued his keen eye for detail, love of luxury and creative flair to create watches he would eventually sell throughout the world.
In 2006, the first collection from Alessandro Baldieri was introduced to the world and the rest has been history. With nothing but up to go from here, Alessandro has his sights set on creating the lines of watches that will meet just about any occasion and any style of dress. Just reach for one of his watches whenever you want to look your best.
About Timothy John
Australian contemporary visual artist, Timothy John has been exhibiting professionally since 1979. Timothy has shown in some of Australia’s finest commercial galleries, with the occasional ‘sojourn’ onto the international scene. ‘Discovered’ by leading Australian art entrepreneur, collector and gallerist, Kim Bonython, in the late 70’s, John has gone on to be a respected member of the Australian art scene, with contributions on a local and national level. You can visit Tim’s website here.