Vintage Hamilton Watch - Blue Sapphire Trident Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. The Hamilton Watch Company has been around since 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Catharsis unites this outstanding condition Hamilton with an amazing Dark Triumph Bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired Skull Trident with piercing blue sapphires to the arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic links and the Relic clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Vintage Hamilton Watch
- Circa 1940's Hamilton 921 Movement, one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- Original High Grade Pocket Watch converted to wrist watch in new 45mm custom stainless case.
- 21 Jewels, adjusted 5 positions, very fine Nickel finish with new luminous hands
- Museum Quality Hand-painted Skull Dial by Australian Fine Artist Timothy John
- Rich haunting blue hued skull
- Remarkable depth and texture
- DT Skull Winder - blue sapphire eyes
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer
- Beautiful display back to showcase this quality movement!
Superb quality - Blue Sapphire Bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver:
- Magnificent Trident Skull Arched Lugs
- Handset Blue Sapphire Skull Eyes!
- Relic Trident Box clasp - princess cut blue sapphire
- Memento mori safety with blue sapphire eyes
- Alternating Relic Long Cross & Smooth Gotham Links
- Total Weight: 240 grams
- Length: ~ 22cm/8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 20 cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
About Hamilton Watches
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combinine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.