“BEAUTY & RAGE"
Rolex DateJust Watch - Diamond & Ruby Royal Screaming Cross Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph™ vintage Rolex is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Beauty & Rage unites this excellent condition 1960’s Rolex DateJust with a stunning Dark Triumph Sterling Silver Royal 'Golgotha' bracelet. Golgotha is an Aramaic word meaning, 'the skull'. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired royal screaming cross and arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic cross links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Vintage Rolex Watch:
- Circa 1960's Rolex DateJust Watch
- Perpetual Automatic Winding
- White Gold Bezel
- Original Rolex Dial Custom Painted with 'DT Skull'
- Black, Red, & Gray
- 36mm Diameter Stainless Steel Case (without crown)
Superb Sterling Silver 925 Dark Triumph Bracelet:
- Magnificent Royal Screaming Cross Arch Lugs
- Graduated Handset Black Diamonds Adorn the cross
- Ruby - Skull Eyes
- Royal Screaming SQ Cross Trigger Snap Clasp
- Ruby Eyes
- Princess cut Black Diamond
- Alternating Links:
- Long Royal Cross Gotham Links
- Screaming Skull 'Alice Cooper Eyes' Links with Rubies
- Weight: 225 grams total
- Length: ~ 23 cm/9 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 20 cm/8 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Rolex watches:
Rolex watches are symbols of power and one of the most prestigious chronometers on the planet. Since the turn of the century, this powerful brand has become an icon of sophistication and possession revered by the world's high achievers. Rolex luxury timepieces have made strides in haute Horlogère and revolutionized cultural practices and ideologies. Rolex watches are renowned for their precision, use of quality materials, functionality and intentional aesthetic.