Vintage Rolex Datejust Watch - Diamond Double Skull Bracelet in Sterling Silver
Scarred Heart unites this excellent condition Rolex* Datejust watch with a stunning Dark Triumph diamond and silver bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the heart-shaped double skulls to the heraldic fleur de lis it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this highly collectible timepiece:
Vintage Rolex Datejust:
- Rolex DateJust watch Circa 1970's
- 36mm diameter, automatic perpetual watch
- Original Silver Dial, Fluted Bezel & Stainless Steel Case
- Gorgeous original silver colored dial and indices
- Fully serviced
Sterling Silver Dark Triumph Bracelet:
- Magnificent Arched Lugs:
- Crowned Skulls form a Scarred Heart
- Stunning Black Diamond Eyes & Crown
- Graduated 'Rat Rod' Inspired Lightning Holes line the sides of Arched Lugs
- Relic Fleur De Lis Cross Box Clasp
- Skull Safety - black diamond eyes
- Links Alternating:
- Relic Fleur De Lis
- Smooth Gotham
- Weight: 190 grams total
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 20 cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Rolex watches:
*Rolex is a registered trademark of Rolex Watch USA, Inc. Rolex watches are symbols of power and one of the most prestigious chronometers on the planet. Since the turn of the century, this powerful brand has become an icon of sophistication and possession revered by the world's high achievers. Rolex luxury timepieces have made strides in haute Horlogère and revolutionized cultural practices and ideologies. Rolex watches are renowned for their precision, use of quality materials, functionality and intentional aesthetic.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.