Vintage Rolex Tudor - Diamond & Sapphire Crowned Skull Cross Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Whiskey Blues unites this excellent condition 50+ year old Antique Rolex with a stunning Dark Triumph sterling silver bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Rare Rolex Tudor Watch:
- Circa 1964 High Grade Rolex Tudor Submariner Automatic Model 7928
- 40mm diameter stainless case with matte dial and gorgeous lume.
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer
Amazing 1 Carat Diamonds & Rubies Handcrafted 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet:
- Magnificent Crowned Golgotha Skull Cross Motif:
- Black Diamonds adorn the crown
- Blue Sapphire Eyes
- 'Rat Rod' Inspired Lightning Holes line the sides of Arched Lugs
- 'Evil' clasp with Death's-Head Skull Safety - Sapphire Eyes
- Gotham Links
- Approximately 1 CTW
- Diameter: 40 mm without crown
- Weight: 210 grams total
- Length: ~ 22 cm/8.5 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 19 cm/7.5 inches (clasped)
- Please note: The watch bracelet is designed to fit a bit loosely.
- If this is not your size, we can resize it to fit you perfectly for a nominal fee.
About Rolex Watches:
Rolex watches are symbols of power and one of the most prestigious chronometers on the planet. Since the turn of the century, this powerful brand has become an icon of sophistication and possession revered by the world's high achievers. Rolex luxury timepieces have made strides in haute Horlogère and revolutionized cultural practices and ideologies. Rolex watches are renowned for their precision, use of quality materials, functionality and intentional aesthetic.