“DUST N' BONES”
Antique Glashutte Watch - Ruby & Diamond Jester Skull Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. The Glashutte watch company has more than 165 years of tradition. Dust N' Bones unites this excellent condition 1800’s System Glashutte pocket watch conversion with a stunning Dark Triumph ruby, black diamond and sterling silver bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired arch quatrefoil lugs and skull motifs to the Gothic cross links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
System Glashutte Antique Watch Circa Late 1800's
- Pocket watch converted to wrist watch with 48mm stainless steel custom case
- Original Movement recently restored and fully serviced
- Original Restored Enamel and Custom Refinished with Skull & Bones Motif
- Beautiful display back!
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer
Superb Quality Custom 925 Sterling Silver & Black Diamond Dark Triumph Bracelet:
- Sinister Jester Skull Motif Lugs.
- Large Black Diamond Eyes Accented by Tiny Red Ruby Skull Eyes in Jester Hat!
- Remarkable Lever Set movement with Momento Mori Black Diamond Skull Accent
- Sinister Spiked Skull Box Clasp with Memento Mori Skull Safety w/Black Diamonds
- Rubies & Black Diamonds totaling 3/4 carat weight!
- Smooth Gotham Links
- Weight: 250 grams total (Caution - This piece is Very Massive & Bold!)
- Length: ~ 22cm/8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 19.7cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
- Please note: The watch bracelet is designed to fit a bit loosely.
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Glashutte Watches
Glashütte is the rightful heir to Germany’s 165 years of legacy in the art of watchmaking. Glashütte is an authentic high-end manufactory that outfits all of its watches with in-house developed and made movements. Glashütte is synonymous with competence, passion, and stands for fine German watchmaking at the highest level.