"FADE to BLACK"
Dark Triumph Watch - Diamond & Sapphire Royal Skull Bracelet in Sterling Silver
Fade to Black represents a next level in Dark Triumph watchmaking. A new Swiss automatic movement powers our custom Dark Triumph watch cradled by our awe inspiring bracelet.
This substantial one-of-a-kind piece was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired Skull Crest to the arch quatrefoil lugs and the Relic clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this highly collectible custom timepiece:
Dark Triumph Watch:
- Beautiful Blue 'Fades to Black' Gradient Fumé Dial & Silver Applied Indices
- Polished Stainless Steel 41mm case
- Powered by a Legendary, Swiss-made, ETA 2824-2 automatic movement
- High grade calibre with 25 jewels,
- Substantial 38-hour power reserve,
- Our iconic logo emboldens the rotor
- 'ART TRANSCENDS TIME' engraved exhibition back to showcase the beautiful movement.
- All New
Superb Blue Sapphire & Black Diamond Bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver:
- Striking Royal Skull motif
- handset blue sapphire eyes
- black diamond crown
- Acanthus leaf accents
- Acanthus, is a stylized architectural motif based on a characteristic Mediterranean plant with jagged leaves, Acanthus spinosus
- Relic Square Cross w/princess cut black diamond Clasp
- Skull safety & black diamond eyes
- Alternating Square Cross & Smooth Gotham Links
- Total Weight: 220 grams
- Length: ~ 8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 7.75 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About ETA Movements
Founded in 1856, with its Headquarters in Grenchen, Switzerland, ETA has over 150 years of experience crafting some of the most accurate and reliable movements in the world. ETA is renowned for designing and producing quartz, automatic and hand-wound movements and mechanical ébauches. The company is a product of experience and strength in the business of Swiss watchmaking and quality products.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega, Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.