"ART of DEBAUCHERY"
Dark Triumph Watch - Diamond Crest Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Art of Debauchery unites this outstanding condition vintage Hamilton* movement powering our custom Dark Triumph watch with an amazing sterling silver bracelet. The Hamilton Watch Company has been around since 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. This substantial one-of-a-kind piece was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired Skull Crest with piercing blue sapphires to the arch quatrefoil lugs to the trident links and the Relic clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Dark Triumph - Powered by Hamilton Watch
- Original High Grade Vintage Pocket Watch converted to wrist watch in new custom Dark Triumph case.
- Circa 1950's Hamilton 945 Movement, one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- 23 Jewels, adjusted 5 positions, very fine finish
- New 44mm custom Dark Triumph stainless steel case and Sapphire Crystal.
- New Gorgeous Cream Guilloche Dial with Silver Applied indices.
- New Silver Hands with beautiful luminescence.
- Sterling Silver Memento Mori Skull Winding Crown with Blue Sapphire Eyes!
- Exhibition back to showcase this gorgeous movement!
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer
Superb quality - Blue Sapphire Bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver:
- Magnificent Triple Skull Crest Arched Lugs
- Large Center Skull is flanked by two guardian skulls
- Handset Blue Sapphire Eyes!
- Relic Trident box clasp
- Princess Cut Blue Sapphire
- Memento Mori Skull Safety - blue sapphire skull eyes!
- Alternating Trident & skull links
- Blue Sapphire eyes
- Total Weight: 235 grams
- Length: ~ 22.2 cm/8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 19.7 cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Hamilton Watches:
*Hamilton is a registered trademark of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.