"UNDER LOCK & KEY"
Key Chain Ring - Black Diamond & Blue Sapphire Skulls in Sterling Silver.
A Dark Triumph™ handcrafted piece of jewelry is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Under Lock & Key is a custom key chain designed in a similar style to complement our timepieces. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired momento mori skull trigger snap to the Gothic links, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this custom piece:
Superb Quality Custom 925 Sterling Silver Key Chain:
- Magnificent Momento Mori Skull Trigger Snap
- 2 Black Diamonds adorning the eyes
- Triple Death's-head Skull Trigger
- 2 Blue Sapphires in one of the skull eyes
- Alternating Smooth & Death's-head Skull Gotham Links
- Circular Key Ring
- Approximately 1/10 CTW
- Total Weight: 75 grams
- Length: ~ 13cm/5.25 inches Total
Dark Triumph only sells top shelf gear and we want you to be stoked with your purchase! However, if you are not happy, we have the following return policies:
* Every Dark Triumph piece is unique. Because of this, creating a guarantee for each novel treasure is difficult, but every one of our curated pieces comes with a 3-day return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your timepiece, simply ship the item back to us within three business days and we will refund the full payment price minus shipping & restocking/finishing fees of 15%. Returns must be sent overnight or by priority delivery, fully insured and paid for by the customer. You are responsible until it arrives at Dark Triumph. All items returned must be in the same condition as initially shipped.
* All International Sales are Final.
* All of our products are handcrafted, variation in color, pattern, and materials are not deemed as a manufacturing defect. Each is handmade where we embrace subtle imperfections as exclusive originalities!
* Please be mindful that the majority of our products are vintage or even antique (some as old as 50 -100 plus years). As with all mechanical and vintage items, regular maintenance and care is recommended and required to ensure the lasting reliability of the timepiece. Although we do not directly offer repair or maintenance services, we can recommend other respected watch service people to care for your piece after purchase.
Our priority is building watches that nurture great relationships with our clients. Our goal is to provide you with a timepiece of horological significance that blends art and technology into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.