Vintage Omega Speedmaster Watch - Diamond Dagger Leather Strap - Sterling Silver w/18KT Gold
A Dark Triumph vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Double-Edged Sword unites this excellent condition Omega* Speedmaster Chronograph watch with a luxurious Dark Triumph leather strap adorned with diamonds and precious metals. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the piercing dagger to the heraldic shield and the detailed buckle, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Omega Speedmaster Chronograph Watch:
- Sought after 'Reverse Panda' Omega Chronograph wristwatch circa 1990's with comfortable 39mm SS case.
- A 'panda dial' is silver with black sub dials while the 'reverse panda' is just the opposite - black with silver sub dials.
- Omega Chronograph and sub-dials:
- 12 o'clock position: 30 minute
- 9 o'clock position: running seconds
- 6 o'clock position: 12 hour
Superb Leather Strap - Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Motifs with handset White & Black diamonds:
- The highest quality ‘Novonappa’ premium calfskin From Tannery Haas in France (est 1842) (Hermes).
- Zermatt leather lining - Double tanned water/sweat resistant calfskin
- Perfectly balanced - Supple and firm, Beautiful patina over time
- Sterling Silver Dagger w/18K gold center skull & white diamond eyes.
- Graduated Black Diamonds line the blade
- Sterling Shield with 18K Relic Fleur
- Securely fastened with Sterling & 18K gold skull & black diamonds
- don't miss the tiny skull pin with diamond eyes!
- Weight: ~ 100 grams total
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 6.5" - 8" (smallest to largest buckle holes)
About Omega Watches:
* OMEGA is a trademark of OMEGA SA (OMEGA AG) (OMEGA LTD). Launched in 1848, Omega has been creating fine timepieces since the 19th century and the interest in the brands' vintage timepieces is greater today than ever. Omega watches have quite a following, from JFK to James Bond and George Clooney to Nicole Kidman. All of their chronometers are known for their luxurious precision. Dark Triumph creates a unique re-interpretation of these vintage Omega watches.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega, Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.