Omega Speedmaster Chronograph Watch - Diamond See, Hear, Speak No Evil Skull Bracelet in Sterling Silver
The proverb see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is derived from a work of art. A seventeenth century carving above the door in Tōshō-gū shrine in Nikkō, Japan depicts three monkeys–one with his hands covering his eyes, one with his hands covering his ears, and one with his hands covering his mouth. The original meaning of the expression is that one should avoid evil. This sculpture is inspired by Confucius, who is believed to have said: “Look not at what is contrary to propriety; listen not to what is contrary to propriety; speak not what is contrary to propriety; make no movement which is contrary to propriety”
No Evil unites this excellent condition modern Omega Speedmaster Chronograph with Dark Triumph's signature take on this ancient expression in sterling silver and accented with black diamonds. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired Skulls depicting the three evils to the Gothic links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this collectable timepiece:
Modern Omega Speedmaster Chronograph Watch:
- The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces.
- Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit.
- Omega Ref. 3210.51.00 with beautiful "Reverse Panda" black & white dial with date.
- A small seconds counter, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder grace the dial along with a central chronograph hand and a sapphire crystal
- Bold black bezel, with its tachymetric scale
- 40 mm stainless steel case
Sterling Silver Bracelet brings to life the three wise monkeys proverbial principle "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
- Hear no evil skull at 6 oclock - black diamond eyes
- Speak no evil skull at 12 o'clock - black diamond eyes
- See no evil skull clasp - graduated black diamond staff
- skull safety w/black diamonds
- Alternating smooth w/black diamonds & long cross links
- Approx 2CTW
- Weight: 225 grams total
- Length: ~ 8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 7.75 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Omega Watches:
* OMEGA is a trademark of OMEGA SA (OMEGA AG) (OMEGA LTD). Launched in 1848, Omega has been creating fine timepieces since the 19th century and the interest in the brands' vintage timepieces is greater today than ever. Omega watches have quite a following, from JFK to James Bond and George Clooney to Nicole Kidman. All of their chronometers are known for their luxurious precision. Dark Triumph creates a unique re-interpretation of these vintage Omega watches.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega, Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.