"SPIT out the BONES"
Rolex DateJust Watch - Diamond Skull Bracelet in Sterling Silver with 18Kt Gold
A Dark Triumph™ vintage Rolex is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Spit out the Bones unites this excellent condition Rolex DateJust with a stunning Dark Triumph Sterling Silver bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the royal skull and cross bones to the arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic cross links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Vintage Rolex Watch:
- Circa 1960's Rolex DateJust Watch
- Perpetual Automatic Winding
- Black Dial with Stainless bezel
- 36mm Diameter Stainless Steel Case (without crown)
Superb Sterling Silver 925 Dark Triumph Bracelet:
- Magnificent Royal Skull Crossbones Arched Lugs
- Black Diamond Crown
- White Diamond Eyes
- Square Cross Box Clasp
- 18Kt Yellow Gold Skull w/Black Diamonds flanked by 18Kt Yellow gold crosses
- Momento Mori Skull Safety Clasp - Black Diamonds
- Alternating Sterling Silver Gotham Links:
- 18Kt Yellow Gold SQ Cross
- 18Kt Yellow Gold Half Skull links - Black Diamonds
- Weight: 195 grams total
- Length: ~ 23 cm/8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 20 cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Rolex watches:
Rolex watches are symbols of power and one of the most prestigious chronometers on the planet. Since the turn of the century, this powerful brand has become an icon of sophistication and possession revered by the world's high achievers. Rolex luxury timepieces have made strides in haute Horlogère and revolutionized cultural practices and ideologies. Rolex watches are renowned for their precision, use of quality materials, functionality and intentional aesthetic.