"OUT out the RUINS"
Rolex DateJust Watch - Diamond Skull Bracelet in Sterling Silver with 18Kt Gold
A Dark Triumph™ vintage Rolex is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Out of the Ruins unites this excellent condition Rolex DateJust with a stunning Dark Triumph Sterling Silver bracelet and 18kt yellow gold. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the hammered skull to the arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic cross links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Vintage Rolex Watch:
- Circa 1960's Rolex DateJust Watch
- Perpetual Automatic Winding
- Champagne Dial with Beautiful Patina & Stainless bezel
- 36mm Diameter Stainless Steel Case (without crown)
Superb Sterling Silver 925 Dark Triumph Bracelet:
- Magnificent Ruins Hammered Skull
- Black Diamond Eyes
- 18Kt Yellow Gold Teeth
- Tiny White Diamond - front tooth
- Ancient Skull Cathedral Clasp
- Skull w/Scarred Eyes & Black Diamonds
- Flanked by Gothic Arched Windows - Inset Red Rubies
- Momento Mori Skull Safety Clasp - Black Diamonds
- Smooth Sterling Silver Gotham Links:
- Weight: 190 grams total
- Length: ~ 23 cm/8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 20 cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Rolex watches:
Rolex watches are symbols of power and one of the most prestigious chronometers on the planet. Since the turn of the century, this powerful brand has become an icon of sophistication and possession revered by the world's high achievers. Rolex luxury timepieces have made strides in haute Horlogère and revolutionized cultural practices and ideologies. Rolex watches are renowned for their precision, use of quality materials, functionality and intentional aesthetic.