“EDGE of SANITY”
Antique Vacheron Constantin Watch - Leather, Sterling Silver and 18 kt Gold Diamond Jester Skull Strap
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Edge of Sanity unites this excellent condition Antique Vacheron Constantin Watch with a stunning Dark Triumph black diamond, 18kt yellow gold and sterling silver leather strap. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the menacing black diamond jester to the historically-inspired crosses and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Stunning Antique Patek Philippe Tiffany Watch
- Circa 1900s (~ 1902) Vacheron Constantin, Geneva, Swiss Made Watch!
- Pocket watch converted to wrist watch - new silver custom case
- 18kt yellow gold SQ crosses adorn the perimeter of this beautifully aged patina case
- 48mm diameter (without crown)
- Original Movement signed 'Vacheron & Constantin, 262171'
- Enamel Porcelain Dial 'Vacheron & Constantin, Geneva'.
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer - keeps good time
- Beautiful display back to showcase this gorgeous engraved movement:
- DT Skull
- SQ Crosses
- Acanthus Scrolls
Dark Triumph Leather Strap:
- Superb Quality Hand made in Italy, genuine 'glove' leather
- Extra heavy padded - Black matte surface with tan leather lining
- Adorned with 925 Sterling Silver
- Wickedly Sinister Jester Skull - Black Diamond Eyes
- Rubies in the tiny skulls on hat & encircling the staff
- Square Crosses - Princess Cut Black Diamonds
- Securely fasted with Relic Skull & 18kt yellow gold SQ Cross Buckle
- Black Diamond eyes
- Weight: 165 grams Total
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 16.5 cm/6.75 inches - 21 cm/8.25 inches (buckle to first hole - last hole)
About Vacheron Constantin Watches
One of the greatest names in Swiss watchmaking, Vacheron Constantin is the archetype of the Prestige Swiss Watch Company. Vacheron Constantin, along with Patek Philippe and Audemars Piguet, make up the classic trinity of Swiss watch brands. Vacheron and Constantin's pedigree and recognized brand cachet is without question. Vacheron Constantin is the world's oldest manufacturer of fine watches. Founded in 1755, the company has excelled throughout the years by never wavering from the very highest standards of excellence and style.