“DIRTY ROTTEN BASTARD”
Vintage HAMILTON Watch - ITALIAN Leather & Sterling Silver Diamond GIGER Skull Strap
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Dirty Rotten Bastard unites this excellent condition Vintage Hamilton Watch with a stunning Dark Triumph diamond and sterling silver leather strap. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the biomechanical H.R. Giger inspired skull to the historically-inspired crosses and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Stunning Vintage Hamilton Watch
- Circa 1940's Hamilton 921 Pocket Watch Movement, one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- Original High Grade 21 Jewel Pocket Watch converted to 44mm wrist watch in new custom case.
- Museum Quality Hand-painted Skull Dial by Australian Fine Artist Timothy John
- Rich rustic greens, creams, and brown tones accent this gorgeous Skull
- Remarkable depth and texture
- Black PVD Case with Onion Crown and Exhibition back to showcase this gorgeous movement!
- Fully Serviced - Quality Chronometer
Dark Triumph Leather Strap:
- Exquisite Quality Italian 'Glove' Leather Handmade in Italy
- Heavy padded - Smooth surface with tan leather lining
- Adorned with 925 Sterling Silver in 'Dirty Rotten Finish'
- Wickedly Biomechanical Skull Cross - Handset Black Diamond Eyes
- Square Crosses - Princess Cut Black Diamonds
- Securely fasted with Relic Skull & Long Cross Buckle
- Black Diamond eyes
- NOTE: Dirty Rotten Finish will evolve and transform over time.
- Weight: 120 grams Total
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 18 cm/7 inches - 21 cm/8.5 inches (buckle to first hole - last hole)
About Hamilton Watches
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.